Sta. Ana, Cagayan: First Dinner

First dinner in the northeastern-most tip of the country. Nothing to shout about. This was a fairly regular dinner in a fairly good resort. But the ambiance is something many would long to return to.

The beach in front of your dinner table, music care of the softly lapping little waves on the sandy shore, intermittently joined by crickets and other creatures of the night - all under a moonlit cloudless sky.

Oh ha? Me lalaban?!

MERON! There was a 'SHOWTIME'!
As I was enjoying my dinner... intermittently tapping my stories on this notebook... those two kittie-kitties were hanging out by the empty table beside mine... and I could hear them meow at times, or throw me that usual 'begging look'! I acknowledged their presence by "meowing" back at them hehe. They knew, I was going to give them something, in no time. Indeed, for I planned to toss to them the bones of my pork chop!

They just played under that table, occasionally glancing at me. They hop and run around, at times going under my table, then back to that empty table. In their frolic, they would make sounds, but nothing noisy, alarming nor scandalous. I liked them, especially their color. They looked very similar, so I deduced they were siblings. Cute!

I did hear some yowl, and on my left peripheral vision I could sense one was biting the other. Yeah they were at play, and I did not bother them. BUT, next time I looked...
OMG ang mga gi-atay, ang ka-animalan, naghabal-habal ride na right in front of me! Hagiii ini, hin ka-waray mga batasan, adi nakaon ako! Ang mga lilinti-an! OhMyGino-o!

Heto na ang true-to-o Mano Faustito! My first impulse was to drive them away or make some crashing noise so they would "break" their thing and run to do it somewhere beyond my sight. But, another side of my kinky brain restrained me myself and I. Because, it is not often that you see cats doing this in plain sight of humans, right?!

Well, I was alone. Pero naman, ang mga hayup na ito, pipili lang ng audience, ako pa an nahimurangtan hehehe! So, pinagbigyan ko ang showmanship nila hahaha! I was wide-eyed jaw-dropped amazed and watched them until it ended! WHATTA SHOW!

Okay okay, end of show, let us drop the topic now. Teka...

But why do you keep glancing at that picture above. Wag kang lumingon-lingon. Yes ikaw, IKAW as in YOU reading this, why do you keep glancing at that picture above? Ha?! Tama na! Tapos na nga! O... o... titingin pa uli! Nahahayuk ka ba sa kababuy... aw kapusaan pala ng dalawang yan?! Ba't ka tumatango?! hahaha!

Alright. let's end it here... for tomorrow is another day ;)

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments