Crown Hotel & Restaurant

Arrived at Tuguegarao from Iguig about half past 11AM and I was hungry. After the quick check-in at Hotel Joselina, I immediately made my way to lunch at Crown Restaurant - which was previously suggested by a friend.

When I arrived at the place, I read the big old signage that announced "Crown Hotel and Restaurant". I hesitated a bit and asked the trike driver if this was the only "Crown Restaurant" in the city. He said yes.
facade of Crown Hotel and Restaurant Tuguegarao


The hesitation was because I did not remember the friend telling me that Crown was also a hotel. He just said Crown Restaurant. Anyway, I was already there, and I was famished, ao I went in, sat on a table and was given their menu.

Reading this menu made me even hungrier!
menu at Crown Hotel and Restaurant Tuguegarao menu at Crown Hotel and Restaurant Tuguegarao
And I told myself, "whether this is the correct Crown or not, I think I am going to have a good lunch here". Whohoa! I opted for seafood as I know they're 'usually' quicker to cook.

In 10 minutes... voila... my steamed prawn with garlic!
steamed prawn with garlic at Crown Hotel and Restaurant Tuguegarao
Presentation pa lang, winner na! The aroma titllated my nose. It had hints of soy sauce, pimiento and garlic that made me salivate! It may look like so, but no this is not fried. And it paired well with that fried rice!

Hey cute trivia: did you notice the entree sits on two layers of serving plates? Yeah, the gourmet norms of yesteryears - "how to serve a very hot dish"! Proof that this restaurant must have been in the scene for quite a time now. Which to me means, they have already mastered how to 'awesomize' food! Magaling magaling..! Kaya masarap masarap!

Big plump tender prawns...
Yes, not just your tiny little cute pasayan pretending to be sugpo haha!

Not cheap though...
But for the quality of food served and the taste, I will insist... good value for your money!

A nice find.

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments