Country Inn By The Sea

Also called Country Inn Hotel, this was my final choice after browsing thru many online reviews of accommodation places in Sta. Ana, Cagayan. And I did not regret it. Nice place.

The direct booking was a bit tedious - I had to call, pay at the bank, scan the receipt, send via email, and call again. Still, I have never regretted going thru all those things!

My room? A bit on the "dungeonic", yeh, the "dark side" hehe.
room at Country Inn By The Sea in Sta. Ana Cagayan
I love windows. But it looked like, in this hotel, only the big rooms for many people have big windows. Nevertheless, the eclectic colorful (almost 'mexican') feel was sleepable enough! That air conditioner though may need to be hushed, or be decommissioned hahaha. It snores as loud as I do!

Then again, I only showed-up at bed literally during bedtime? If sleeping at the open cottages was allowed, I could have snubbed my room! Why? Because the surroundings are so serene. No unnecessary noises out there. Only the gentle lapping of waves on the sand, and the trees and plants brushing each other as they danced with the breeze.

The food? Here's an example...
delicious turon at Country Inn By The Sea in Sta. Ana Cagayan
And that is only an afternoon snack - the simple 'banana turon' awesomized!

Facilities/amenities? I only needed a good view, open air breakfast lunch and dinner...
the beach at Country Inn By The Sea in Sta. Ana Cagayan
dining cottage at Country Inn By The Sea in Sta. Ana Cagayan
open deck dining area at Country Inn By The Sea in Sta. Ana Cagayan
beautiful sunset at Country Inn By The Sea in Sta. Ana Cagayan
The sunset was an added bonus, while sunrise without the sun made the area cool!

Look closely... this is a table top... Yes, lamesa yan!
table top made of broken floor tiles at Country Inn By The Sea in Sta. Ana Cagayan
Hard standing on a chair just to take this almost perfect shot of that tile mosaic!

That, is the moon rising... Yes above the roof!
Sorry na my hands shook as I took that pic. I was lazily laid out on a lounge chair facing the sunset and just turned my torso so I could click to catch that view :)

This is the outside... parang wala lang... di ba?
entrance at Country Inn By The Sea in Sta. Ana Cagayan


But this is the inside! Oh ha? Your vehicles are safe!
parking area


The staff? Attentive and always jolly crazy fun to be with!
fun loving jolly staff at Country Inn By The Sea in Sta. Ana Cagayan
Except for one at front desk who does not seem to like life on earth itself!

Seriously, this place may not be perfect even for me, but having looked at the "other" choices in Sta. Ana, Country Inn By The Sea is tops. Worth coming back to.

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments