Amorfino Restaurant & Bakeshop, Cauayan Isabela

signboard of amorfino restaurant and bakeshop in cauayan city isabela
A fine dining place with all the modern trimmings that can compare to many places in the metropolis - yeah, BGC if you like! And a walk away from my The Hotel Andrea!

This was my dinner meeting venue, but as usual, I was on time...
external view of amorfino restaurant and bakeshop in cauayan city isabela
My hosts arrived something like almost an hour late. But I was not at all concerned. I enjoyed looking around this place :)

What can I say, this place is an interesting study...
interior view of amorfino restaurant and bakeshop in cauayan city isabela
Probably an attempt by some "yayamanin" socialite or family to splurge and throw in everything they know or want for a "nice place", and they were caught, reprimanded and asked to cease and desist by a real interior decorator or pro architect and the likes hehehe.

Look, halo-halo ang furnitures and furnishings...
dining tables of amorfino restaurant and bakeshop in cauayan city isabela
From the elegant to the "pang-canteen"... from the darks and woods, to the glaring white and even pastels hahaha! Kabit dito, dikit doon, even if the outside is something like an attempt to be "japanesy", ayayay!

But the food is...
baby back ribs of amorfino restaurant and bakeshop in cauayan city isabela


Ayan, that will say a thousands words for me on how their food is!


Nice enough and aliw enough place. I can imagine, Sunday family lunches must be common. I do hope they have a good market and enough following to be sustainable!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments