Sta. Ana, Cagayan: First Attraction

I woke up to this pleasant surprise on the beach...
Yes, The Sunset @ Sta. Ana, Cagayan!

Remember the last paragraph I said on my previous post? Well what do you know, my lowly brain and wary body took it to heart. So nakatulog ako! Yes I snoozed right on that hut by the beach - immediately after I posted the previous story!

I know I stopped tapping away on that notebook at about 4PM. And it is now nearing 6PM. That would have been about an hour and a half of drifting in dreams at "la lala lala land"! And what a beautiful view to wake up to!

I whispered to myself... This is THE Life!!

And, tunganga brigade once again... I just sat there... listening to the soft lapping of the waves on the dark sand of this long beach... the occasional shrieks and giggles of little children playing... more bird sounds coming from the trees.

I went down to the water's edge to shoot more sunset pics and videos. The little children at play were also swimming and frolicking in the shallow waters. And there was never an engine roar for long periods - whether from boats, motorbikes, much less cars - seldom was there such intrusive noises. If ever there was, they were far, fleeting and few.

Nang walang anu-ano...

"GOOD EVENING SIR, WOULD YOU LIKE TO ORDER DINNER AND DRINKS NOW"? Ah one of those jolly waiters of this place - Country Inn By The Sea. Gabi na pala hahaha! Nasobrahan ako ng muni-muni hehehe!

Okay, I ordered dinner, but let's do that story later. And my say about this resort/hotel (Country Inn By The Sea) even way later - c'mon I have just been here for something like 6 or 7 hours. Its too early to say :)

Oh, yes I will post my videos of the shore at sunset once I get to "splicing" them up later!


==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments