Mall of the Valley

Still on my early morning walk in Tuguegarao, after I saw the "Just Do Eat" thing, I happened to have passed by this big mall. Nothing wild, I was just amused looking at it!


I stood some minutes on that corner, smilingly absorbing the 'hitsura' of this mall...
This was just about 8AM, the mall was not yet open, so I did not bother going in. I was more fascinated with the "look" of the building. It reminds me of something...


Mura sya'g barko! Yes, yun ang na-imagine ko! Barkong naka-talikod! RORO ba!
mall of the valley tuguegarao cagayan
I think I was probably waiting to hear a very loud horn and somebody squeaking over the public address system with "aa puyra bisita, puyra bisita... puyra bisita, puyra bisita, puyra bisita..." hahaha! What can I do, eh all malls I have seen are enclosed like SM!


Hahaha, entawon ang "taga-isla" pag namasyal... hahaha! I mean I am used to seeing sea-going vessels, while I am also used to seeing malls that are all walled up like boxes. I have not seen malls that are made to be like a... barko nga eh! Yung sa tourist class?!


Good morning and peace Tuguegarao, PEACE!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments