Cape Engaño Lighthouse Views

Alrightie folks! I said in the previous post I'll show you my views while at the lighthouse area on top of that hill, right?! I'll include views from 'along the way'. So, here we go:

My view from somewhere halfway into the climb! [click each pic to enlarge]
A lot of tourists also climbing the hill! And the makeshift "fence" starts appearing!


My able and well informed guide Mr. Isabelo Gagote, Jr. Call him "Jun" daw, para bagets!
Can you see the boats where the beach curves? That is where I came from lang naman. And we were just halfway up the hill. Notice the "very sturdy" makeshift fence made of tree branches hehe! Notice too, that's a deep ravine behind Manong Jun and that "fence"!

The other side of the hill. to the left (not in photo) are the 'Dos Hermanas Islands"


There they are! The "two sisters" (Dos Hermanas)
Coming from Anguib, my boat passed there (in between this hill where the lighthouse stands and that first island) going leftwards, encircling towards Siwangag Cove where we docked.

Here, were were near the top, he points that I came far from that direction (Anguib)
And behind him (not in photo) are the Dos Hermanas Islands.

Finally reached the destination! [click the pictures to enlarge]
  


So I learned, that this was not just one, but a group of buildings


I like this last pic, accidentally capturing body parts of lovers seated on window ruins.


Okay, so, that's it on the Cape Engaño Lighthouse!

I do have pics on the way down...

Like this amidst the shrubs approaching ground level (pero malayo pa 'to ha?)


And this, nearing the Exit / Jump-off area where tourguide says goodbye to you...


And one last look... at the hill that ate all my strength and stamina haha!
This as we headed back to mainland dahil gutom na gutom na gutom na ako!

My next story is a tour around Sta. Ana, Cagayan town proper. C ya!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments