Music Box Tricycle @Cauayan, Isabela

clean and new tricycle with big speaker as backrest at Cauayan City Isabela
Amazing how Filipinos can play around with what they have and what they like! Let's scrutinize this thing... its a tricycle yes, and brand new at that. You can even 'smell' its "newness" just by looking at it, right?!

Look, the owner/driver is even calling out for passengers to ride in his vehicle. So its a legit mode of commuter transport! And fresh from the oven hahaha!

What drew me to it was that entire backrest of the passenger cab. Yes, the black thing. It is in itself, by itself, an entire "baffle" or "loud speaker" or "music box" howsoever you might want to call it! It was playing loud music when I happened to pass by, that my entire rib-cage was vibrating! Mr. Driver had to lower the volume when I talked to him!

If you look closely, there are even stuffed toys on the box. And I think that other black thing behind the cute furry toys is even an amplifier or mixer whatever. And that's you entire sandalan if you were a passenger hehehe!

Imagine you're riding on this thing... In front of your legs would be this...
tricycle with loudspeakers in Cauayan City Isabela
Another set of speakers! This should have been my ride to Callao Caves yesterday!

And, at the driver's forehead, is the "control panel" hehehe
tricycle fully loaded with music gadgets in Cauayan City Isabela
Ano laban ka?! The works 'no?!

Grabe! I mean I like it. But I can't imagine if and when the whole city becomes soon flooded with such a "fully loaded" vehicle... OMG... it'll be crazy the entire populace could be dancing while commuting! Then again... noise pollution yan.

Oh, I took a video of this thing, although the driver lowered the music volume as I did so. I'll try posting that video here anyway, soon as I have enough time.

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments