Boat Tour: Anguib to Cape Engaño Light House

boat tour itinerary illustration Sta Ana, Crocodile Island, Anguib Beach and Cape Engano Lighthouse
Exactly 46 minutes! That's how long we traveled from Anguib Beach to Siwangag Cove - the start point of the hike up to Cape Engaño light house. Ah yes, this Siwangag Cove is also called Engaño Cove by some travelers. Whatever, basta, that is where you start climbing to the lighthouse.

Oh the boat ride? It was the "roughest" in all of this tour. Not for the faint-hearted. And mind you, I did this on a blistering hot sunny day. Morning pa! Note, the waves are not that tall and long like in the pacific coast. But, they come from, or headed, in so many directions that there is no perfect route. Boatmen have to be skillful. Good mine were!

Some folks tell me there are various ways of approaching these destinations. Like passing by the mangroves and approaching from the other side of Palaui, etc., etc., But I did not know that. My boatmen were in charge, I just went with the flow, and I trusted them with my life hehehe! I can say now, it was fun. But when we were on those waves, takot ako!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
41   42   43   44  Forty four stories just 4U!
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments