Eastern and Southern Leyte Joyride

Here I go again on another intra-island tour. This time it is on the eastern-to-southern corridors of Leyte Island. This was partly work-related and partly my earnest desire to go places. So, just telling you, I'm not complaining hehe. I love my job, though temporary!

This exciting joyride takes me from Tacloban passing via coastal towns until the south eastern end of the province of Leyte which is Abuyog. Then onwards to Silago, the north-eastern-most town of the province of Southern Leyte, circling down, then up at the south-western side which is Maasin, the capital town of the province of Southern Leyte!

Well, okay, first stop was Haiyan Foodstop in Tanauan. What I planned to be a morning snack (I had breakfast in Tacloban) became some kind of a brunch. All because of the "tinola" and "pork barbecue" that were just coming out of their respective cooking areas, piping hot when we passed by! Well, I am not complaining about this too hehe! Burp!

Haiyan Foodstop, Brgy. Bislig, Tanauan Leyte

Lesson learned: beware of Haiyan Foodstop at 10AM! The first few of their lunch fare are just about done, the aroma permeates everything in the area. Close your car windows to avoid the aroma because, you will crave to eat - even if you had a heavy breakfast haha! Goodbye weighing scale, goodbye midyear weight loss resolution! Kay marasa pagkaon!

Next stop is a "tourist attraction". Let's go!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments