La Paz to Mayorga

Moving onwards. As said in my previous post, this travel takes me back out to the national highway at Mayorga, then onwards to Mac Arthur (Leyte), Javier, Abuyog, etc.
Actually just a pass-thru of Abuyog and Javier as I'll be visiting them separately, soon.

It is just 6 or so kilometers from La Paz to Mayorga on still a nice provincial road..,
Though unlike at Julita and Burauen, this road did not feel and look 'very' new. And my driver educated me that indeed this was not new. This has been the 'original' and (even) the only way to La Paz until that new road connection from Burauen was constructed.

Just the same, this was also a ride along wonderful rural scenes until this corner...
That is the national road, going left is to Tacloban, but I'm turning to the right, here.


And just after emerging from that provincial road (above)... Welcome back to Mayorga!
Hey, that solar-powered highway light is memorable to me. Just saying hehe! That is the first one, and this goes all the way to this town's highway boundary with MacArthur.

But I have been to this town's center - on the 2nd day of my being fielded to this region!

Here is another peek at the municipal hall compound again... looking very nice, right?
entrance gate of Mayorga Municipal Hall, Mayorga Leyte
The munisipyo has its new look compared to what I saw before! But still "era"-looking!

Another proof of the joys of traveling. I got "evolutionary" shots of their town hall!

Hey did you notice in the map I added above (first picture), the good back roads from La Paz actually goes all the way to the town of Javier and Abuyog! I could have used that without passing by the national highway. It's just that I had to meet some officials in Mayorga and MacArthur.

Anyway, let us jump to the next town, Mac Arthur - on my next story, that is!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments