Ukay-ukay at Oton Plaza

Walking from the church to the municipal building, I saw this under the shade of trees at the plaza! I asked my guide if fiesta or anything like it was coming. He said "last first week of May pa". But today was already part of the last week! He smilingly shrugged.

Well, I just thought, maybe this was their "fiesta hangover" hehe!

It has been a while since I last saw this kind of instant market that usually happens (or allowed) at a town's center during fiesta celebrations. Looking at the number of people and their enthusiasm, I could tell this "market" is not a permanent feature on this plaza.

And hmm, a nice "study" for those of you who are into sales and marketing!
I happily watched! Stalls using loud (at times irritating) public address systems to entice customers, get more crowded, right? But there's none of that here. Just their voices - but standing on their tables hehe! That's the area where the yellow arrow points to.

I took a video of that "event" haha! I'll post it here somewhere when its ready. Promise!


Ah, don't bother about those two yellow circles. Iinit lang ulo mo hahaha!

Well, you really want to know? Its like this... inside the smaller yellow circle is signage that says "NO PARK". Okay na, we all know what that means, right? While this signage in the bigger yellow circle says "NO PARKING BETWEEN SIGNS".

So, no parking between the 2 signs, right? But why are there two motorcycles PARKED? Your guess is as good as mine! Anywhere in our beloved country... mga pasaway!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36  Thirty six stories
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments