Beauties In Abundance!


2 days, 2 Visayan Cities, 2 SM Cities, 2 Santacruzans! How lucky of me!

Yesterday, I was at SM City Cebu for some errands, and I saw this...
santacruzan 2015 SM City Cebu
Yeah, a Stancruzan inside a mall - complete with lovely little girls as angels with flowers, and a little boy as consort! A fashion show really, masquerading as a religious festival!

But that was yesterday...

Today, I was at SM City Iloilo, just strolling, and I saw this...
santacruzan 2015 SM City Iloilo
I asked the guard what was going on. And he said "Santacruzan"! I thought "really now, bakit lahat me sash at corona"? Good I saw a tarp that said "Fiesta In The City"! Ah okay, so ang mga beauties na yan, pinag-pi-fiestahan ng madlang public?!

O di pareho lang, di ba? The Cebu event is supposed to be a religious activity. But let's talk real here, would any of the members of the public be in pious pause at seeing those beauties parade on stage? Does anyone really care about the significance of Reyna Banderada, Reyna Emperatriz or Queen of Sheba? Utot mo!

Eh all I heard from the audience were things like "wow, nindota sa dress dai, bet ko sya" or "tapeta na tapeta" (whatever that is) or "mao na ni-apil sa Binibining Pilipinas 'pre"!

Anyway, yes the month of May... beauties galore parading everywhere. Well, I am not complaining hahaha! Ka daming nag-gagandahang visayan dilag rumarampa sa SM! And I always say...

From thence shall become your next national pride... mark my word hahaha!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36  Thirty six stories
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments