Iloilo to Cebu: Cloud-spotting at Sky-High Sunset

I was on an early evening 6:05PM PAL flight from Iloilo to Cebu. Nothing much to shout about. I just hoped the sun and/or the clouds would paint beautiful skies for me again, since they usually do at about these times on summery evenings. And OMG they did!
cloud shots at sunset in the air, riding a PAL flight from Iloilo to Cebu
This was at 05:43PM, just after that "ahead of schedule" takeoff. Yey!

And it looked like even the plane itself cooperated..!
Not so many scratches on the window to ruin my view or that of the camera! Very much unlike the window condition of the plane I came in from Cebu.

All these pics were taken at thousands of feet above ground...
cloud shot at sunset while riding a plane from Iloilo to Cebu
See the bottom part of this photo? I was at just the level of the lowest clouds!

And this was my view as we started descent towards Cebu...
Just one of the many surprisingly wonderful "extras" that traveling gives us!

And this calls for a special note:
All photos above are already converted to low-resolution in compliance with my blog platform's rules - pag hi-res (high resolution) kasi ang pictures mo, your next articles may not be able to post any more pics :( Imagine nalang if I could post the high resolution originals, di ba?! Beautiful Philippines. Amazing earth!

Oh yes, what a wonderful day!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36  Thirty six stories
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments