Cleverly Advertising: GarinFarm

Approaching my next destination, Campo Santo De San Joaquin, I saw this signage...
An advertisement, telling everyone who read it, that GarinFarm is just a kilometre away from this place. Who won't read it, eh at this point, if you were visiting the campo santo (just ahead, see the red dome?) your vehicle will naturally have to start decelerating.

Bright and clever. Marunong. Mahusay!

THAT is how to position an ad - yung walang mintis mababasa ng tao! Because at this point, especially that its coming from a road bend, people wanting to see, or stop by the campo santo, will naturally start to slow down. Therefore get a glimpse of the ad!

Yeah, take me as an example. I was on the lookout as to where the cemetery was. When I saw the red dome, I said that's it! But I had no choice but see that GarinFarm signage.

Just telling you about it, but "no can do" for me. Before I started on this trip, I already agreed with my tour guide that we were skipping the GarinFarm due to lack of time.

So let's go to the cemetery. Yes, the Campo Santo De San Joaquin... duu!

==========================================
 Click these numbers for a chronology of my notes:
01   02   03   04   05   06   07   08   09   10
11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20
21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30
31   32   33   34   35   36  Thirty six stories
==========================================
Or just click "Newer Post" or "Older Post" below.



Post a Comment

0 Comments