Florland Resort "Fly By"

Done and out of Hinayagan Cave, we continued on our way "back home" to Mangagoy, and there was no telling what I was to see next! Remember, my driver just offered to run me thru other 'worth-seeing' sights along the way (at no extra cost) - and yes I agreed to this, for lack of anything else to see or do!

Don't you worry, I knew I was not being had, I knew I was in good hands, he was sincerely just trying to show me more of what else is there in his province! Proof were the last 2 places we visited - Hinatuan Town Center and Hinayagan Cave - which were enticing! Yep, there still are angels on earth. He is one!

Less than 10 minutes and we reached this seemingly alluring resort in the middle of nowhere..,
Florland Resort, Bislig City, Surigao Del Sur
That view is from just outside the resort's gate. Very inviting. But it was my driver who first wondered why there seemed to be no people around on a hot and humid Holy Week break. He was so surprised.

So we looked for a 'human being' (aside from the two angry dogs) and asked if they were open..,
gate of Florland Resort, Bislig City, Surigao Del Sur
A man we talked to (he seemed to be a housekeeping crew) said yes they were very much open. But we thought it absurd that there were no people in that big and very inviting swimming pool! Oh pools! Plural, since I could see three! Thus, we did not dare go inside hehe! Something could be unwell hehe!

About to go, I saw this 'whatever' on the side of the road, that we wondered what for. It's blank!
Florland Resort, Bislig City, Surigao Del Sur
I said maybe it's some kind of a photo wall thing, so I took a photo of it and ayan, I printed my name!

Hehehe, well, that was another kind of fun!

Let's go to Sian Falls instead, shall we?!

Post a Comment

0 Comments