Circle Tripping Around The Country


Welcome back dear readers!

Here's another series of interconnected trips I have (yes present-tense, because it is happening now)! Many bits to wonder & ponder about again. As usual, I am telling these to you, every end of each day!

The notable notes, nice views, fun and funny things, even the rantworthy matters do not only happen at a destination or destinations. They start on our way there, all the way until we're back home, right?

So, I'm trying to make this a "blow-by-blow" account. Well, day-by-day lang!

Ang daming pasakalye 'no?! O sya sya sige, let's hear my story!


This is another long "jump around", that will bring me to places in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.

If I'm able to stick to "the plan", it'll go something like this: TAC-CEB connecting to CEB-MNL, where I'll sleep at Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City (HIE Newport). I'm actually here now, as I write this!

Tomorrow, I'll be flying MNL-CGY-CEB-CRK, and I will sleep at Clark. The day after, I will fly CRK-EUQ (o, alam nyo ba saan yan?) with a land trip to the "city of love" where I'll stay at Seda. Then, ILO-CEB-TAC.

What is a circle trip?

It's a Circle Trip, not a Return Trip. Yeah, I learned those phrases from airline people. Return Trips are those that we normally call "back-and-forth", like MNL-DVO-MNL. Circle Trips are those that go around (in circles) -involving 3 or (usually) more destinations- before returning to the place of origin. Ganun!

For those who can understand, this was my itinerary:

PR2239 TAC-CEB 1835/1920 07A Q400 2512
PR1864 CEB-MNL 2030/2145 75K A330 3475
PR2523 MNL-CGY 1110/1235 53A A320 7073
PR2316 CGY-CEB 1505/1550 04D Q400 3144
PR2833 CEB-CRK 1700/1815 51K A320 2607
PR2205 CRK-EUQ 0600/072 6A Q400 5930
PR2385 ILO-CEB 1120/1210 06D Q400 3637
PR2238 CEB-TAC 1730/1815 04A Q400 3132

Don't worry if you can't quite grasp what they mean. We'll talk about them in my stories anyway.

Hectic? Medyo. But I planned it, so I'm up to it. And I'm not complaining! Graphically it goes like this:
graphical representation of my circle trip TAC-CEB-MNL-CGY-CEB-CRK-EUQ-ILO-CEB-TAC
It starts with the green arrows, followed by the blue arrows, and then the red arrows - all via PAL. Aw, say what you want to say, but honestly, when I need the assurance of timely flights, I still go with PAL!

Aray ko! I may have to "eat my words" here.., because the 2nd green arrow (kanina) was delayed hehe!

Kaya eto... past midnight na while I write this first story of the series!

But all still good (I hope), since my MNL-CGY flight is at 11:10AM pa naman later today!

For the curious, this series (of trips) is raket-related hehe. I am not going to see and roam places. I am going to see faces! Yep, I need to talk (demo) to some folks, even if quickly. Yes, tarbaho. Laman-bulsa ito, kaya pag-igihan! Haha, in this day and age many of my clients don't (yet) like phone or video calls.

But I expect, there will be a lot of things in this kind of travel that will be worth sharing to you!

Hmm, okay let's start! But maybe I should do that in the next article.

Wait for it, coming in a very short while!

Comments