Bali To Singapore On Jetstar Asia

As I said in my previous post, "Our turn finally! Taking off at Runway 27, at 10:48AM..,"

Airborne! Banking right so we could cruise northwestwards to Singapore. That's Kuta Beach below..,
Kuta shoreline viewed from Jetstar flight after takeoff from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali

The things in the seatpocket in front of me. Medyo mga gasgas na rin but better than Tiger Air!
Jetstar Asia inflight reading materials
Shhh, syempre andyan pasaporte ko.., I always place it in front of me para sure di makakalimututan!

At 11:16AM, I checked the menu in my seat pocket, so I can order before I get hungry (it takes time).
Jetstar Asia Menu: Kang Kang Laksa
Look at the blue arrows.., gino-o ko, muntik ako humalakhak sa nabasa ko! Nyok Nyak, Jer-Jer, wala?

I ordered the Singapore Chicken Rice - bannered as their Signature New Dish..,
Jetstar Asia Menu: Singapore Chicken Rice
Maybe they finally heard, that it's the main staple on Air Asia (matagal na) and always sells briskly!

But impressive ha? This arrived exactly 8 minutes after I ordered it! Nahuli na nila agad yung manok!
Jetstar Asia Menu: Singapore Chicken Rice
I noticed they only bring you a plastic cup (no ice) together with the Coke. Meron naman, if you ask!

Oops sorry I forgot to take a picture after opening the aluminum foil container. Sinunggaban agad eh!
Jetstar Asia Menu: Singapore Chicken Rice
But I can assure you, masarap sya. Lasang ano.., lasang.., Singapore Chicken Rice.., Yes, ganun nga! In fairness nga pala, they place that hot aluminum foil container over a styrofoam tray for safety. Nice!

Maiba ako.., consistent sa Jetstar ko di maintindihan ang English na announcement ng stewardess!

Anyway, still gloomy, but the skies were a bit nicer this time. I liked looking at the clouds..,
Jetstar Asia flying from Bali to Singapore

After 2 hours, I saw earth! From the color of land, I knew we were already above the Riau Archipelago.
Jetstar Asia passing over Riau Islands (Bintan Island)
"Riau Islands" (there are so many of them) are still in Indonesia, but very near, just south of Singapore.

And I said "aha, Batam Island na"! Because I saw Pacific Palace Hotel - a building shaped like a ship..,
Jetstar Asia passing over Batam Island (Indonesia)
From this position that I took the photo, it meant we were landing into Changi's Runway 02 very soon.

Indeed it was.., because after 9 minutes, eto na, entering na kami towards our assigned gate!
So, I welcomed my self to Changi Airport again.., for another transit of about 8 hours. But no, I did not do the Free Singapore Tour this time! I stayed around roaming this airport (I'm writing this here, now)!

Let's end this with a short video on this Jetstar flight (take-off from Bali and landing into Singapore).

See you in my next story!

Comments