Malajog Leisure Park Resort


Because I was in Calbayog, and (unfortunately for me!) a friend knew about it, she requested that I go check-out this resort for her. It wasn't clear to me (I didn't ask much) if this resort was just opened or about to open or some parts refurbished. I just went in, looked for the contact person given - at 7AM!
And I said "okay done" then sent those pictures above to her! For my comments, I said "good enough", the rooms are "basic" nothing fancy nor elegant, and they're dull concrete boxes viewed from outside.

Oh this was also requested, so I added: the swimming pool is wide and looks great! I said I have to go!

Unbeknownst to the requestor, I did not actually leave immediately! I stayed a while for a one-on-one interview and photo shoot with the only living thing I saw at the pool area! Remember, 7AM pa lang e!
Can you see him? her? it? If you can't, focus on the first step of the stairs to the jacuzzi! Brown & Cute!

Ahhhw, it wanted to go up, but could only manage to clamber up to the first step. I did not dare put it up to the jacuzzi's rim as it might jump unto the water. I instead kept talking, as if it would respond :)
Of course I knew this was a one-sided interview, all I could hear as response was some yelping. Arrgh!

I could see in its eyes, it was sad and lonely and disappointed and just not happy at all...
Driver said "sir, tara na, magsisimula na meeting nyo, malayo pa ang city" (that is about 16 kilometers away). I said "anay nag-iistorya pa kami"! He laughed saying "bumaton ngani iton, malilisang ka gud"!

After minutes of our "one-sided interview" (eh it wasn't responding at all, or just letting out sporadic soft yelps), this cute cuddly puppy stood up and walked to the side of the big and ground-level pool.

Sinundan ko! And it seemed not bothered by my presence at all. It paused and looked at the water...
OMG! Me and driver were alarmed the little thing might actually jump into the water and drown haha!

But no it did not! It instead went to the pool's foot bath and drank the water from there, with gusto!

Relieved, driver and I understood, that it wanted to drink water from the jacuzzi, that's why it tried to climb up the stairs. While we were talking, the little one was looking at me as if to say "ito gusto ko"!

Then it contentedly rested and snoozed-off beside that foot bath... oh a little bundle of softness!

I was still shooting some more pics when the driver, as if alarmed, called out to me saying "sir sir sir, atras atras, aadi na an iya iroy it nga sigbin"! The mother dog looked as if sizing me up. Aw, atras ako!

And to the city hall we went for my 9AM meeting!

Post a Comment

0 Comments