Enchanted Garden, At Changi Airport

Terminal 2, where the MRT from city center arrives at (basement area). There's this nice rest area that I actually have been passing by, many times over, yet I did not know it is called the Enchanted Garden!

How did I know that there is such a thing named Enchanted Garden? Just lately when I started telling about these gardens all over Changi Airport, and one of you, my dear readers, made mention about it!

I went out to find it, only to find out that I've been passing by (even rested at) this garden many times!
This is that garden near to 'Transfer E' and 'E Gates', Harry's Bar too, and the smoking area behind it!

My favorite ATMs are even near this place. Ah yes, also my favorite money changing counter! This is like a lobby area, just before going down to arrival immigration, or even going up the escalators to the food street, McDo and a 7-eleven! This is a nice 'hintayan', all I could say was "me pangalan pala ito"!

I knew about those gigantic bouquets, always full of fresh flowers.., and what I like most about sitting anywhere here is that there is a faintly audible music from somewhere among the flowers. Relaxing!!
This is actually like a lobby amidst the many duty free shops and restaurants around it. Alam nyo ba? You will often find Pinoys here or somewhere around here! Why? Because many flights to 'Pinas arrive and depart from the gates at concourses E and/or D which are nearest to this garden. Selfie area kasi!

Yes yes.., there is even a Koi Pond. Not the big one we visited at T3 last Christmas, but beautiful too!

Well, I did not really know this is the "Enchanted Garden". Pag ganyan naman kasi ang pangalan, mas iisipin mo isang masukal, pwede ring madilim at liblib na lugar, na me mga diwata at engkanto di ba?!

But this is in the middle of a busy lobby, with people walking on all sides!

Well, they want to call it "enchanted", so be it. Walang basagan ng trip. Maganda naman!

Post a Comment

0 Comments