Transit In Singapore: Harry's Bar

I had beer at this Harry's Bar branch beside a smoking room at Changi Airport's Terminal 2.
As far as I can remember, this bar always has many people dining and drinking - not only passengers, but even employees/staff at this airport. This time it was rather empty though. Oh well, it was 11PM.

Hmm, akala ko ba 'the airport that never sleeps'. Bakit nagsisipag-sara yung mga duty free shops and other stores around here? Ayan tuloy ang tahimik in this place just before midnight! Parang ayaw ko?!

Anyway, I came to have beer, so I had beer - kahit parang ako lang yata ang customer at this time!
At least there are big TV screens wherever I look. Other than that, I watched the crew moving around!

Among them, I was sure one girl was Pinay while a guy looked Pinoy kaso singkit so I was not sure!
When the girl served my first beer, I asked her things, and yun nga, Pinay sya, while there are 2 Pinoys.

Nakahanap din ng kausap kahit pasaglit-saglit lang si beauty! And I was given permission to bring my beer bottle (and glass) to the other side of the wall, which is a smoking room. Until I finished 4 bottles!

I joked that if they had SanMigLights, I could have finished more bottles..,
And she retorted with her own joke saying "ano yan, laklakan sa airport"? Thus, as usual, pag nagkita kita ang mga magkababayan, daldalan kwetutan, as if matagal nang magkakilala! Ganun talaga tayo!

As midnight struck, I said "makauwi na nga"! Our 2 kababayan Harry's Bar crews asked "saan sa inyo, sir"? I said "malayo pa, doon sa me E11"! All laughed! Maybe their non-Pinoy crews also understood?!

Ah, let's talk more about that E11 thing in my next story.

Post a Comment

0 Comments