Pepper Lunch Dinner In Kaohsiung


What do I want to say? It was good, just like eating at any Pepper Lunch at home. Period hahaha!

Well, it was my first evening. I arrived in the afternoon. I did not go on a roam, except looking around the myriad of bargain stalls in the vicinity of my hotel - I did not even go more than two blocks away!
Yeah, I watched the firedancers (buskers) right outside my hotel and I planned to have dinner inside. However, I think I went looking for Coke or cigarettes among the many stores, then I saw this place in a building just across Indigo. The name, logo, ambiance, smell (aroma) were too familiar, so I went in!

Voila! Everything is just the same, no more, no less! Para akong nasa Galleria lang!
Just like with any "Peppaa-ranchi" that you see anywhere, right?

Well, if there might be a difference to what we have in the Philippines, it's the price hahaha!
But this is Taiwan, ganyan yata ang "cost of living nila" so hayaan na natin. X2 nga ng pera natin 'no?

Busog!

Post a Comment

0 Comments