GMA 7 Wrong Spelling Ticker Word


Do you remember that erroneous 'broadcasting' I featured last month. Well, rejoice kapamilya hahaha!
This one is on their rival, and on national TV - Unang Hirit - (they don't have Region 8 based programs)!

Can you see the error? It's on the ticker line, the phrases running from right to left at the bottom of the screen, which they use to announce "breaking news" or news updates. The word "operation" has no "i".

Then again, it's very obvious that we can call it a "slip of the finger". They did not spell it the wrong way but probably in haste, missed typing the letter "i". Malayo pa rin sa "allowed" being spelled as "alloud"!

But ABS-CBN can of course say, that howsoever minor, it is still an error. O sya sige, I will agree hehe!

Basta alam ko at nang maraming manonood kung sino ang jologs!

Not that I write perfectly even in my blogs. I also have a lot of mishaps with the English language. Yet that booboo made by ABS-CBN was blatantly horrendous! Parang hindi sulat ng college graduate. Da!

Ke kapamilya or kapuso is better, I do not care. I just hope they will all be careful, and avoid the stupid mistakes since they have millions of viewers, especially the young ones, that might think those things are fine since they're done by big reputed networks. Sa blog ko lang dapat ang meron "room for error" as I only have 1.7 million readers hehehe! While sila, maraming millions ang viewers nila (sana all 'no)!

O sya sige na. Let's move on!

Post a Comment

0 Comments