YMCA Singapore International House (1 of 2)

This is now more popularly referred to as "YMCA @ One Orchard"
evening street view of YMCA Singapore International House

Nostalgia muna... back in the late '80s, to the early '90s when 'backpacker hostels' or the more recent 'boutique hotels' were not yet the 'in thing', this YMCA International House (Singapore) was one of the most sought after hostels for young budget conscious Pinoys visiting Singapore. Include me in that category! That's how I came to know this place. Now, I'm back to re-live the memories of yesteryears!

Golly geeee! Drama ini!

Look at my room... very 'yesterday'-looking 'no?!
room at YMCA Singapore International House

Was I really back here just for the nostalgia drama ek ek? Well, partly yes lang. I am actually going to visit the National Museum of Singapore tomorrow morning. And I knew I would be arriving in this city late tonight (1130PM na ngqyon as I write this hehe), so I better be sleeping somewhere near so I can just walk to the museum after breakfast. That is the plan, and that is mainly why I am checked-in here.

I should hit the sack now. Let me tell more tomorrow, 'aight?!


Post a Comment

0 Comments