Singapore to Cebu to Tacloban

Connecting flights again - International to Domestic.

This time I took an Air Asia flight Z2-7237 leaving Singapore at 9:10PM and arriving Cebu at 0:55AM. I was out of Cebu's international arrivals at about 2AM, walked up to the domestic check-in and slept at the Mabuhay Lounge until 7AM. I had the famed Arroz Caldo for breakfast and boarded my Philippine Airlines flight PR-2236 that departed Cebu 8AM and I was in Tacloban 845AM! Good enough, I guess!

Passengers (including me) on this Air Asia flight from Singapore to Cebu had no choice but to sleep it out as it was dark and it was past 9PM. Well, not after I had two cans of SanMigLight! Pampatulog ba!
photo of beverage section on Air Asia Inflight Menu
P120 isa, I think hindi na masama! Dalawa lang naman.., pampa-idlip nga lang! You can't also sleep all the way to dreamland, since arrival is 5 minutes before 1AM - madaling-araw na medyo hatinggabi pa!

What happened on this flight? Wala! Tulog. Wala akong story-telling-a-lie!

Also at MCIA domestic departure and Mabuhay Lounge, I guess I was more interested in just sleeping than anything else, because after that Air Asia Menu, the next picture that I had on my phone was this.
boarding PAL PR2236 flight from Cebu to Tacloban
Boarding my PAL flight PR2236 Cebu to Tacloban, just after a heavy rain! Buti tumila na in time for our boarding! Ah, if there's anything I can't be comfortable about taking this kind of flight, hindi ako naligo!

There are no showers at Cebu airport, di ba? So, my last bath was yesterday morning in Singapore pa!

Welcome to Tacloban!

Post a Comment

0 Comments