Stephy's Pizza Fright Night!

Before calling it a night, I was standing (smoking) in front of Palermo Hotel and this was my view...
Stephy's Pizza viewed from Palermo Hotel Baybay City
A pizza joint with some five or six restaurant-style huts around the grounds (compound) of an old era-looking house. Those huts are aside from a number of tables and chairs under a big tent-like canopy.

I crossed the street to see more. No customers but still open and cooking "for delivery" pizza.
Palermo Hotel viewed from Stephy's Pizza Baybay City
I went in the first hut and sat facing the road and the hotel as facing anywhere else was dark and dull. Happy to learn that they serve SaMigLight hehe! That's the hotel back there, my view as I drank SML!

Just as I expected, in no time, I saw my driver come out of the hotel lobby, talked to a hotel guard, and eventually crossed the road to find me sitting at Stephy's. I knew it haha, he got worried why I was not yet back at my room than he expected (since I said I was just out to finish a stick of cigarette)! I'm not sure really if he is a 'bodyguard' too per contract. All I know is he is my driver. But I'm not complaining!

Stephy's Pizza, Baybay City

Anyway, his first word was to ask jokingly/sarcastically if I was still hungry - since we ate a lot at the baywalk stalls and even at Rayver21! And I said I did not order pizza or anything food but just the SML bottle I was already holding. And I think I also kind of expected the next question. He asked why here at Stephy's since it looked dark and desolate, "diri ba ini haunted house"? We laughed at the question!

So the "ghost talk" started, I even felt this driver was cultivating the topic so I'd call it a night, return to the hotel and sleep! He was insisting that this place was so dark for a pizza place. I was saying some of the lights might have been turned off since there were no customers, or that their lighting style was just "pa-sosyal". And he laughed with "ano yan, fine dining na pizza parlor"?! Nang walang anu-ano...

Stephy's Pizza, Baybay City

There suddenly was a "white lady" standing behind us, it startled us and we jumped from our seats! I saw she had a bottle of newly-opened SanMigLight hahaha! Yes, a white lady... the waitress wearing a white t-shirt and a whitish skirt hehehe! Driver asked why she was just standing there and she was not saying anything. Waitress said she couldn't butt-in since we were busy talking! Jusko gino-o ko hehe!

The ghost topic continued - especially that many houses in this area near the church are mostly dated (of course, since this is the old town area of Baybay) hehehe. I accidentally fueled up the topic when I said "I do not consider the old house of Stephy's as ghostly, rather, I think that the frontage of Palermo looks more like a funeraria than a hotel to me! Hehehe, what a topic.., and it was nearing midnight..!

Stephy's Pizza, Baybay City

This area in Baybay City is incidentally one with many old era-houses, beautiful during the day, and...

Tulog na tayo!

Post a Comment

0 Comments