Rayver21 Entertainment Hub

I was back there to while the night away. And, even I myself, am surprised why I like this place!


What is this place anyway? Oh well, to describe this, the Bisaya would probably say "discohanan", the Waray would say "discohan" and the Tagalog would say "disco". This is something that comes from the 80s, but and that still thrives even to this day, in Baybay City at least! Note: this is not your seedy beerhouse or "putahan" in Baclaran or elsewhere masquerading as "disco". This one is true-blue real!


For those of you who have been to and still remember the likes of "Faces", "Zigzag", "Rumours", "Isis", "Metro", "Mars", "Stargazer", "Lost Horizon" (not in any particular order ha?!), that is the vibe and feel of Rayver21. A place with good danceable music plus the sounds and lighting effects with the groove.


Of course the place is dark and the music is too loud that you find it futile trying to converse with your friends. That's how discos were, right? That is why I am surprised at my very own self, as to why I like going in there - especially that I do not even know how to dance at all! Ano ito, nostalgia on noise?!


I think I ought to be back there soonest! The beer is below zero!

Post a Comment

0 Comments