Brique

I was just passing by when this (relatively) new place caught my eye, and it was nearing dinnertime. I've been aware of this place for about a year now, and it looks kind of inviting, so I hopped in, curious.
service counter of Brique, Cebu
Hmm.., cool ambience. Modernistic setting that looks and feels like a coffee joint than a restaurant!

I'm not good at identifying classifying categorizing restaurants. I just know this one feels delightful!

Well, as expected from how this joint looks.., the food is superb! Something fusion I think.

This thing is their take on the Italian taste, I suppose.., but a bit "filipinized", so I like it!

I had to take at least one shot of its exteriors, even if I risked being ran over by the many vehicles that pass along Salinas Drive haha! That probably only proves that I like this place!
facade of Brique, Cebu

Something new in the IT PARK area (2 blocks away?) to titillate my taste buds.


Post a Comment

0 Comments