Flight Landing Aborted - Twice

Innocent's Day, I needed to be back in Tacloban. Eh I just arrived Cebu on Christmas Eve. How cruel!
tarmac of Mactan Cebu International Airport
Back to Cebu on the 31st, back to Tacloban on 02JAN, if this is what you call "jetsetter", dili lingaw. As if the skies were one with me "in protest" hehe, it has been gloomy all day. All the more I don't like this.

Add salt and kalamansi to the gaping injury, this plane did not also seem to be in "correct" order! Duu!
Cebu Pacific plane with defective aircon vents
Look! One part of the ceiling seems like it's about to fall at the slightest shudder during air turbulence.

I instinctively looked out the window again, at those two planes, somehow asking my self, "why didn't I take PAL this time"? Oh well, it could have been any of many reasons, like the most common I despise is: "booking with PAL online is such a tedious matter" while on CebPac, it's easy and quick", whatever"!

Ahehe, all my lowly multi-lingual brain could do was silently plead and pray saying "Lord, bakit naman mukhang matatagak na entwon the ceiling of this edroplano, ayaw gad la anay yana nga sakay pa ak"!

I dismissed that ceiling as nothing serious (I have seen creepier things), so eto, take-off time na!
Runway 04 Mactan Cebu International Airport RPVM

And the rest is history, as in historically recorded (by me) in the following video...

Ayun, because that godforsaken airplane aborted its landing at Tacloban airport not once but twice.., the usually 20-minute flight became more than an hour of anxiety and... and... a basta, makulba ba-a!


Anyway, as they say.., charge it to experience hehehe!

Post a Comment

0 Comments