Coke Gwapo!

Waiting for my flight boarding to Tacloban now. I just bought a can of Coke before entering this smoking room near gate 119 of NAIA T3. I noticed the girl who gave me this can had something like a "shy smile" on her face. I thought she had mistaken me for someone else and sheepishly smiling as she is not sure. That happens often. So I smiled back, even bowed to say thanks and hurriedly entered the glass door and lit up my cig.

When I opened the can... I noticed this big new label...
Oh ahh... now I realized! This probably was the reason she was smiling (a bit) at me! I looked back at her thru the glass wall. She was giggling with the cashier. I smiled back again, raising the can to show her that big printed word! They were teasing each other!

Ayan, they're still giggling as I'm drinking this. Hah, me asim pa ako! Yes hahaha!

But that is not the reason I immediately posted this pic on this blog ha?! I don't need any reassurance, gwapo lang talaga ako eh! Matagal na, hehe heheeee!

The reason am posting this here and now is I might actually forget later as I have so many 'longer' stories in my head. So there it is! Ganda pa ng kuha ko ah! Thanks to the morning light.

The other reason am posting this pic now is: I know this will be gone soon since this is just their seasonal gimmick. Just like having their cans printed with Christmas whatevers during the holidays or soccer balls during world cup, right? So, let's immortalize this "gwapo" can of a Coke, especially that I did not choose it hehehe!

I like the idea of Coke's printing such random words on their cans. It perks up the day of at least some people (na mababaw ang kaligayahan) like me and those tindera girls! At least happy for the day, di ba?!

Okay, boarding na, let's go!



Post a Comment

0 Comments