Ang Tinidor Jollibee, Ang Tinidor!

Last Sunday, I ordered a C1, and there was no fork at the 'heated utensil sterilizer'.
I told the crew about it; they told me to wait. After about 3 minutes, one girl came to my table w/ that plastic fork (in photo). She said they were not done washing utensils.

Hmm, someone slacking? Pero sige, go ra!

The following day, Monday, at about the same time, the same scenario happened...
I actually requested that they give me a 'complete pair' of plastic utensils instead of the "metallic spoon and a plastic fork" kay kalain ba! Okay na yan, I survived naman!

But without saying anything, I already suspected something was wrong at this place. Syaro wa pa nahuman sa tinidor ang ilang dishwasher? For the last 24 hours? Weh?

I noted though, spoons were always aplenty and notably hot naman at the sterilizer.

Ano yan? Nag-walkout ang mga tinidor?

Anyway...

Today Saturday, at about the same time of day, after one week, OMG ganun pa rin!
I got that spoon from the piping hot sterilizer/dispenser. But when I asked for a fork, they gave me that "plastic pair", as in dinala nila to my table! Isip ko, at least pair na!

I tried asking a crew (again), she instead sought the "help" of her 'sir' in blue uniform, who said 'something was wrong with their washer'. Bewildered, tumango na lang ako.

Kung nagsalita pa kasi ako, hahaba lang ang senate inquiry! Whether that "washer" he mentioned was a machine or a person, my next question was: 'ang kutsara diay'?!

Di ba? For 1 whole week na, all tinidor was in absentia, 'duna may kutsara. Don't they wash or sterilize spoons the same as forks? Hiyay!

Ambot. I don't know na to you Jollibee heheh!
#CentralVisayas #TravelPhilippines #Jollibee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enchanted River, Hinatuan

Beware of JAM / Tritran Bus

Seaside Dampa, Macapagal Boulevard