Zubuchon @ Mactan Marina Mall


Strolling around the Mactan Marina Mall, I stumbled upon this restaurant that looked very upscale for its name - Zubuchon! Oh and it was already 1836H, so, I told my royal highness "lechon! let's try this"!
Zubuchon Restaurant at Mactan Marina Mall
So I entered! I immediately remembered that it has been like ages since I last had Zubuchon. So GoRa!

Wait! Did I say "upscale"? Yes I did, since all other branches I have been to, didn't at all look like this!
table setup at Zubuchon Restaurant at Mactan Marina Mall
Just look at the table setup and utensils, everything looks like a Chinese restaurant than a Zubuchon!

But of course, the usual, and a favorite of many customers, the three sauces, are still ever present!
table with everyone's favorite sauces at Zubuchon Restaurant at Mactan Marina Mall
Honestly, I don't even know the 3rd bottle. Left is vinegar (suka), middle is toyo (soy sauce) and what?

Then my Zubuchon came! This is my favorite set, the Boneless Lechon Fast Meal (it's a set meal).
Boneless Lechon Fast Meal set at Zubuchon Restaurant at Mactan Marina Mall
The funny thing tonight was: I enjoyed that monggo thing than the lechon itself hehe. It's really good.

Anyway {burp} let me say what I always say... Zubuchon is not the "Cebu Lechon" or "Lechon Cebu". It's a totally different thing, even if the owners insist that it is the "Cebu Lechon"! Don't get me wrong, not that I don't like Zubuchon. I love it in fact. But as I've said before, the herbs and other tastes (spices?) of their every pig, makes Zubuchon like the 5-star of the lowly inasal. Dili ni lagi sya ang litson bisaya!

If you ask me to give you "Cebu Lechon", chances are I will give you the "normal" ones!

Well, at least I had a good Pinoy dinner tonight, as I know there's none of that where I'm going ugma!

Post a Comment

0 Comments