Katsu Sora, Clark


Pig out! Isang makaaboy na gabi! Halika magbabuyan tayo!

Done with a meeting, I strolled out the building to nearby SM City Clark. While ambling around, I saw a Katsu Sora branch, and I said "aba meron din dito"! And I told my stomach "dinner here, later, promise"!
Katsu Sora Restaurant, SM Clark, Pampanga
6:08PM, there I was holding the menu, salivating, dreaming if I can only have all except Edamame!

No can do, hindi ko dala ang extra stomach ko, naiwan sa Cebu hahaha! But this page titillated me..,
Katsu Sora Restaurant, SM Clark, Pampanga
Waitress told me "meron pa nyan until closing time" since they expected many diners being a Sunday.

Talgang binasa paulit-ulit.., while in the midst of a crazy "conversation with my royal self"!
Katsu Sora Restaurant, SM Clark, Pampanga
Gutom ba ako? Yes you are, gabi na! / Not really, inubos mo yung Aroz Caldo sa Mabuhay Lounge!
Can I finish all four? Yes you can, gutom ka nga eh! / No you can't, 'wag kang takaw-tingin!
Apat na porkchop yan ha? Kaya mo yan, masiba ka! / Mygaad saan mo isisiksik yan, sa bulsa?!
Walang ganito sa R8? Wala, puro ka pasayan! / Puro katsu tinira mo sa Yokohama 35 days ago!

Still thinking, I glanced at the condiments, plus the unlimited soup, rice and salad. Argh!
Katsu Sora Restaurant, SM Clark, Pampanga
After much ado, I finally ordered the Otameshi Set. Sa hinaba-haba ng prosisyon... wheh, ganun din!

While waiting for my Otameshi, I went to the buffet bar for soup, salad and rice. And I saw these..,
Katsu Sora Restaurant, SM Clark, Pampanga
All I could say was "ang dami naman nyan, nakakalito tuloy"! Wasabi Dressing, Chinese Dressing, Soy Sesame Dressing, Caesar Dressing, Creamy Wasabi Dressing, Lemon Dressing, and those are not all!

There are also Japanese Creamy Dressing, Thousand Island dressing, Mentaiko Dressing oh geez!
Katsu Sora Restaurant, SM Clark, Pampanga
How could you not want to splurge on that salad buffet, right? Even just being able to taste each one of those dressings would already get you full with all the halaman! Then you will have four porkchops?

Yes, and they arrived in no time! They may look 'small' in the picture, but one is good enough for me!
Katsu Sora Restaurant, SM Clark, Pampanga
Front left is "Kurobuta", beside it, to the right is "Premium Iberico". Back left is "Sakura" and beside it is "Shimofuri". They really do have subtle texture differences, and they individually taste like.. well.. pork!

I liked them all.., but as you can see.., this was how my tray looked like in the end..,
Katsu Sora Restaurant, SM Clark, Pampanga
Hurot da sabaw, da salad, da kan-on, but... meron natirang tatlong kalahati hahaha! Actually, I was fine with just half of each type (to taste them all). But I tried eating one more half with the salad dressings!

Masarap na kababuyan!

Yes yes.., I went back to my hotel with those three halves of tonkatsu! Midnight snack. Burp!

More meetings and pasyal-pasyal opportunities tomorrow!

Post a Comment

0 Comments