Listening To Their New Boss

Lunch today caught up with me while in the area of Palo, Leyte. The easiest choice for me (as usual) was Red Beach SUTUKIL, the restaurant across DPWH Leyte and the Philippine Science High School.

Nothing new, nothing fantastic.., other than I was happily surprised to see this group of diners..,
policemen listening to inaugural speech of Rodrigo Duterte, at a restaurant in Palo, Leyte
Look at their heads. All focused to one direction. No one talking. All intently listening. Dapat lang? Yes I think dapat lang that they listened to their new boss talking. The 2016 presidential inaugural speech.

As I looked at them listening very intently to what their new boss was saying, I wondered.., what could it be that runs in the minds of government employees after a change in the country's leadership? Can it be different from what the rest of us also think? Maybe, right? Some of them could now be rejoicing while some may be apprehensive, right? Maybe this affects only the 1, 2 or 3-downs of the president?

I wonder..,

But let's see what happens in the next 6 years..,

God bless the Philippines.., always!

Post a Comment

0 Comments