The Bee Spreads In Ormoc

Yes.., and the bee is spreading in Ormoc City!

Jollibee Ormoc Lilia Avenue
Approaching Ormoc from Kananga, I smiled knowing that another branch of the popular Jollibee has opened just recently. Happy to note that it is not at the heavily congested (traffic!) central commercial district, nor inside the crowded malls. This new location is a bit busy too - it's along the national road in the first place - but there are more spaces to park vehicles at, in the surrounding neighborhoods!

Not eating there this time. Just smilingly passing by. I now know other (good) restaurants in Ormoc!

When I got near though, I realized something has caught-on with the bee "surname". Interestingly fun!
Jollibee Ormoc and Busy Bee Hardware beside each other at Lilia Avenue
It's a hardware, with a bigger building and a bigger (wider) compound, but I do wonder if it's also new!

It's right beside this new Jollibee store. Probably owned by the same franchisee?!
Jollibee Ormoc and Busy Bee Hardware beside each other at Lilia Avenue
I've forgotten my college Marketing subject, but I wonder if this "bee" naming thing helps in any way!

And if it's any more fun.., right across the road is a bakeshop named "Arbee's"!

Haay ang bubuyog na 'to.., Aliw!

Post a Comment

0 Comments