Sabin Again

I was back in Sabin, yey! But contrary to my earlier promise to my self in my last blog of some 6 years ago (already hehe), I still did not stay at the hotel, but just zoomed in for some late afternoon snacks!

And the views, of course...
beautiful sunset at Sabin Resort Hotel in Ormoc City
And I went straight for it! I knew then and I still know now, sunsets are always the best at Sabin.

Hey I toyed with the idea of shooting a video. See this...


After the sunset video, as before, I just sat at the restaurant looking out into the horizon...
Mario's Restaurant viewed from the garden at Sabin Resort Hotel in Ormoc City

Just savoring the changing hues of the clouds... the dimming horizon... and the darkening sky...
beautiful sunset at Sabin Resort Hotel in Ormoc City

With some food of course. Oops, this was not mine. This was the driver's order...
cheeseburger at Mario's Restaurant inside Sabin Resort Hotel in Ormoc City

Mine was bacon, egg and cheese... my special request! (I think there's none like this in the menu)
delectable bacon egg and cheese sandwich made to order at Sabin Resort Hotel in Ormoc City

Hey something happened! I heard fireworks! I ran to shoot a video of it. [will place it here soonest]

That was interesting... although I still loved the sunset colors in the video than that of the fireworks!
beautiful sunset at Sabin Resort Hotel in Ormoc City
Until evening fell, and we had to return back to Tacloban (shh 'ayg saba, bawal byahe sa gabii hehe)

On our way out, I took this pic of the pool because the driver (walking behind me) said "sir mahusay"
night shot of the swimming pool (kiddie pool side) at Sabin Resort Hotel in Ormoc City
I was actually not sure if the "mahusay" meant the pool (because in Tacloban, that word is also used for non-human or inanimate things) or if he meant the sexy mother swimming with her toddler! Haruy!

Ah, speaking of the driver, now that I have the "convenience" of having a vehicle with driver to roam on even non-official business around this region, all the more that I cannot find time to sleep overnight at Sabin and many other resorts / hotels in many places. Well, at least, this time, I did not have to haggle and grapple my way to Sabin from the mind-boggling afternoon traffic at Ormoc's city center! Pwede!

Plus, especially that this driver is 'college level', there are admirable conveniences during my travels...
fountain by the entrance at Sabin Resort Hotel in Ormoc City
Like, he took this photo of Sabin's entrance earlier, because I forgot. And lo and behold there is me!

Oh ha?!

Post a Comment

0 Comments