Pasqualino's Revisit

As promised in a previous post, I said I'll be back at this place and tell you more about it! Actually, I've been coming back, but in many of those 'other' visits, either I did not, could not, or forgot to take pics.

But I did and stayed a bit today. Ginawang tambyan! Even shot a video!

Let's start with these... clearer shots of the main dining area (back of the house) from both ends...
back of the house open dining area at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano
back of the house open dining area at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano
Saturday noon, only me and driver as diners! The crowds normally come late afternoons to evenings.

It was raining intermittently again (as usual) but I went down to their 'organic garden'...
organic vegetable and herb garden at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano
That's the area below the swimming pool. Can you see some of the plots are even covered with nets?

Another attempt at capturing the San Juanico Bridge. Better than the last time (I think)...
San Juanico Bridge viewed from Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano in Sta. Rita, Samar
But that is zoomed - the bridge is rather far. And why does it always rain when I'm at Pasqualino's?!

My lunch.
Italian sausage at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano in Sta. Rita, Samar
food with the pool and the sea as background at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano in Sta. Rita, Samar

My driver's lunch.
pork chops at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano in Sta. Rita, Samar
food with the pool and the sea as background at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano in Sta. Rita, Samar


A cargo ship passed by the strait as we were having lunch... nice 'accent' to the already nice views...
a cargo ship passing by San Juanico Strait
If only the big passenger ships that travel to Manila hadn't stopped plying this route, those would have been a fantastic sight from this place. They stopped after the Doña Paz tragedy in December 20 1987.

This was my 3rd in a row of...
San Miguel Light with the pool at and the sea as background at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano in Sta. Rita, Samar
The weather was conducive kasi, and I was just writing stories. Oh, remember: it pays to have a driver when going around (than be on your own). You'll never know when SML might be... 'tangina ang sarap!

Make the long story short, at dumating kami sa punto ng "meryenda" hehehe...
delectable italian pizza at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano in Sta. Rita, Samar
As said above... ginawang tambayan ang Pasqualino's hehe! Oops, don't be bothered by that green-covered 'tupperware', it's just a container for my mouse, USB drives and other 'gadgetary constraints'!

And because the pizza was like a meal... kelangan ng panghimagas...
banana fritters at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano in Sta. Rita, Samar
I forgot, but that is "banana... something" hehe! A new twist (pinasosyal ba) to the lowly fried banana!

Evening fell, and I was still there hehehe...
the smoking section with two dining tables at Pasqualino's Ristorante Italiano in Sta. Rita, Samar
But we needed to go to another place for a "Christmas Dinner" of a development partner. Kain again!

Here's a video as I walked around the facility:
A bit shaky but I think good enough. Note: the whole clip caught the restaurant's piped-in music playing a bossa version of "Last Christmas". It went very well, but I had to mute it due to google's copyright protocols whatever!

Let's end it like that for the meantime. I know I will have more about Pasqualino's!

Post a Comment

0 Comments