A Free-rider on Cebu Pacific Air

I flew Cebu to Tacloban today (evening flight) on Cebu Pacific Air. As usual, I begged and sat front row. Reaching for the Safety Instruction Card (yes, I still read them), I saw this...
cockroach on cebu pacific airplane
Can't see it clearly? Try the photo below...

Here's a second shot, and I enlarged the image...
cockroach on cebu pacific airplane
Not that I am so finicky about cleanliness on/of many things that are not mine, but... yuck. YAAAAAACCK!

I grabbed the Smile Magazine ready to whack and squish it flat (yes, squeeeyash, eeew hehe), but it ran towards the crew-seat and disappeared into some crevice. Hayup na yan, di nagbayad! eh ang mahal ng pamasahe ngayon! "Umpair", sering pa ni Tatet!

The cabin crew saw me taking those photos. She just watched me and smiled! Ganun.

On hindsight, I say... "good presence of mind Ms Flight Attendant"!

Eh, alangan naman habulin nya pa yun, 'no?! It would just have invited attention from the rest of the passengers, and I would have probably shrieked... "KOK-RACH eew" hahaha! O eh, di nagka komosyun (commotion) hehehe hihihi

Lesson: when inside a commercial passenger aircraft (iba kasi if its your own), AVOID touching anything. Picture pwede!




Post a Comment

0 Comments