Siknoy
Without a purpose (again!), I was back at this fairly new mall called Insular Square in Tabok, Mandue this afternoon. Just browsing around the stores in there, then lunch.
Well, at least 'that lunch', was purpose enough - though I wasn't yet sure specifically where should I do that, since there are a number of restaurants and fastfoods there.
I saw choices, but I reminded my self "isa-isa lang, there will be time enough to try the others" hehe. But when the stomach grumbled, I was in front of Siknoy. Enter dayon!While the name and the ambiance seemed familiar, I was sure this was the first time I was dining at this restaurant, at this mall. They probably have branches elsewhere.
Anyway, just looking at the menu, I already said "delikado ito". Eh gusto ko lahat eh!I know my drill though. In a situation like this, there has to be a technical process of elimination. Aba yes, me ganun sa life ko! Para walang waste, next time na ang iba!
By looking at that list and asking the waitress, 'disqualified' na agad ang whole right panel of that menu. Those are not for "me, myself and I" only. Pang-maramihan sila.
I'm not a noodle freak, and a hot noontime didn't seem best for soups. So I was left with Dimsum and/or Rice Toppings. Thus, I ended up with Siomai and Beef Brisket.Hah, taob ang Siomai ni Dimsum Break at talo kahit ang Beef Brisket ni Mann Hann!
Inantok ako sa sarap! And I told my self... "okay, next time na ang iba"!
Sure yan - there will be a next time.
Well, at least 'that lunch', was purpose enough - though I wasn't yet sure specifically where should I do that, since there are a number of restaurants and fastfoods there.
I saw choices, but I reminded my self "isa-isa lang, there will be time enough to try the others" hehe. But when the stomach grumbled, I was in front of Siknoy. Enter dayon!While the name and the ambiance seemed familiar, I was sure this was the first time I was dining at this restaurant, at this mall. They probably have branches elsewhere.
Anyway, just looking at the menu, I already said "delikado ito". Eh gusto ko lahat eh!I know my drill though. In a situation like this, there has to be a technical process of elimination. Aba yes, me ganun sa life ko! Para walang waste, next time na ang iba!
By looking at that list and asking the waitress, 'disqualified' na agad ang whole right panel of that menu. Those are not for "me, myself and I" only. Pang-maramihan sila.
I'm not a noodle freak, and a hot noontime didn't seem best for soups. So I was left with Dimsum and/or Rice Toppings. Thus, I ended up with Siomai and Beef Brisket.Hah, taob ang Siomai ni Dimsum Break at talo kahit ang Beef Brisket ni Mann Hann!
Inantok ako sa sarap! And I told my self... "okay, next time na ang iba"!
Sure yan - there will be a next time.
#CentralVisayas #TravelPhilippines #CebuTour



Comments
Post a Comment