Goldilocks Dinuguan With Rice... Masarap!

I am not a fan of Dinuguan when it is anywhere outside of my house. It may just have stayed in my brain since childhood, that the first few dinuguan I tasted other than those made in my house or my Lola's never really tasted good. I abhor any taste that relates to, or has semblance of papaitan hehe yuuuuck!

Anyway, I have this relative who insisted I try Goldilocks Dinuguan (with option of puto or rice) because she said "it tastes just like in the house". Now now, on a busy lunchtime kanina, I happened to be at SM Cebu. And as usual, every fastfood or restaurant was full. And I saw Goldilocks that seemed to have a more bearable waiting line, so sige na nga (as if I had any other choice) hehe. I tried it (with rice gosh!), and yes, I liked it!
delicious dinuguan with rice from goldilocks
It does not really look like this picture from their website, but it tastes good to me!

Now there is a warning to myself and many friends with my kind of appetite: once you have tasted this... avoid at all costs! Why? Because, you will have that urge to ask for more rice and/or puto before your dinuguan is finished haha! Your doctor will not be happy!



Post a Comment

0 Comments