Motorcycle Enthusiasts Are An Attraction Too


Just their mere passing-by is enough to get heads turning in their direction. Whatever it is they do, or wherever they go, and whoever they are, when they zoom-by, they're truly an attraction on our roads!

All the more if you see them parked somewhere and you get to have a closer look at their equipment!
Drool is the right word. As in maglalaway ka sa inggit, probably thinking "sana all"! All big bikes. Those are Honda, BMW, etc., and that one departing at the back, is a Ducati. My goodness magkano isa nyan!

To me they're an attraction as themselves cruising on our streets and highways. They catch attention, they're entertaining to watch or take pictures and videos of, and they usually perk up your curiousity!

Syempre, with a thumbs-up permission from one of them, as they devoured Rutchel's Tinolang Manok (in Calbiga), anopangaba, I had instant pictorials amid 3 of those big bikes, with my driver as kodaker!

What fascinates me about these big bike riders going around is not just their ability to roam like they do, but the price tags of those motorbikes they are riding in. Many of those bikes are more expensive "each", than your average car or SUV. That should tell us these bikers aren't your average Juan Tamad!

Yes, almost all of them have a penchant for speed, I guess. But they don't "fly" without safety in mind.
Look at that. My driver tried "racing" with one of them, and I happily obliged (shh, sekret yan ha?). But that driver can't easily be 'challenged'. He waved us forward, as if saying "I'm not stupid, mauna kayo"!

Da! Pahiya si driver ko hahah! With the road conditions of (Western) Samar, you would be the ultimate tarantado if you engaged anyone to a race, on any vehicle. Tataw-an ka la ni Man-Mila, hain man hiya!

About sunset, we saw the 'main pack' of riders waiting for companions at the San Juanico bridge.
Inggit ako? Very much - to the nth degree! Ah the freedom to go anywhere as you please, especially in the countryside! But my kind of job, physical condition, and status in life nowadays won't permit that.

I am better just appreciating when I chance upon them on the roads. They are a spectacle!

Post a Comment

0 Comments