I Saw The Cebu Terminal Transfer Bus


I just arrived at MCIA from Tacloban, but I was not in transit to anywhere. I was going home! But while waiting for the Grab Car to pick me, I already went to the area where I usually want to be fetched, here:
There are seats there and it's near a 7-Eleven store, so it's not boring to wait. In fact, I only go out to sit there when my "sundo" is already approaching. This time, I went there early to "watch the world go by"!

Weird me hehe! But lo and behold, I saw that signage up there. Can you see it? It says T2 International Transfers. Whoah! So I went curious, to watch and observe how goes this bus going from T1 to T2 vv!

Wasn't I contemplating about it just some weeks ago? Hah, okay good news! I watched a bit more and thankful my Grab Car was still caught in traffic approaching this airport (that's a usual evening scene).

And then it came! Staff got off. Some passengers and staff hopped on, waited, and then it went!
Ayaan, I already saw the transfer bus! So, when my time comes (which is very soon) to transit/transfer from the domestic terminal to the international terminal, I would already know where to go what to do!

Of course.., I took a picture of this sign board that spells their "rules of engagement" hahaha!
And of course too, your humble Dear PT (that is me) could not be considered noted notable notorious pakialamero by 1.164 million readers (that is you), if I will not make pakialam what it says and what it means, indi ba la? In short sa madaling sabi, second line says, if you're not in transit, you can ride too!

Good! Happy na ako! At dumating na rin si Grab. Uli na ta!

Post a Comment

0 Comments