Simula't Sapul


Normal day. I was on the way home after a long happy day of engagements. Then I saw this...
Not clear. I asked my driver to go closer saying buntotan mo yan. He was surprised but did it anyway.

Okay... I got it... and here it is. Can you read it? Yes, you can! Teka, I didn't say kantahin mo!
Anyway, I was still trying to 'analyze', to understand what it was trying to 'convey', but my driver already reacted with a laugh, so I asked him what it really means. He explained that, this jeep's route was, and still is 'Palo to Tacloban Via Maharlika Highway and vice-versa' despite the availability of other routes!

Note:
At that corner (near 'Pisay'), jeeps from Palo either go straight to Real St. or left via Maharlika Hiway!

All I could say was "ang Pinoy talaga, mga buang tulad ko"! But that's why it's fun in the Philippines!

Yes Mano, we sang Imelda Papin songs all the way to my apartment!

Oh well, the signs of our times... makalilisang!

What a Monday! Monday? Lunes, nang tayoy magkakilala...♬♫♪

Post a Comment

0 Comments