On Board A Lion Air


This was a Lion Air Boeing B737-900ER (Registry: PK-LHT) for which this airline has 70 units. Yes that many, and for this kind of plane alone! Well, they are the 2nd largest budget airline in Southeast Asia.

This was a 1-hour 5-mins flight from Medan to Banda Aceh, so I didn't expect to see anything wow.
I did study the emergency exit procedures for this aircrraft, since I seem to have been riding too many Airbuses in succession here and there lately. When it comes to safety, we all must know the specifics.

And that is why my attention was caught by this rather despicable seat-pocket in front of me. Yuck!
Yes, kadiri! In my mind I just said "ganun na nga talaga pag budget airline, bumababa and standards".

Biglang parang ayoko muna huminga! Lahat ng babasahin gulagulanit, warakwarak at nanggigitata!

And I don't know why, I removed all of them to see the bare reality of the seatpocket in front of me!

Di ko alam ano sumagi sa isip ko, talagang binulatlat pa, kaya lalong nakita ang nakababaliw na truth!

Questions ran rapidly in my mind. How could it be like this when this aircraft was put into service just in 2011? Does Lion Air ever actually clean this plane or their many other planes? How? This is dirtiest!

Haaak-tsu! Me bagong panalo na! Kailan lang, I kept harping about a flight that was the dirtiest I have ever seen so far. Well, I'll have to forget that. Eto ang bagong champion sa ka-dugyutan, Lion Air. Yak!

Promise! After I have seen all those, parang ayoko nang gumalaw. I just looked outside until arrival!
At least the views of the sea and the islands below, gave me a sense of make-believe ease and calm!

Hahaha, I remember my lola would usually say: "ayan, da more you look, da more you see. see?"

Post a Comment

0 Comments