Holiday Inn Express Orchard Road


Another HIE in one day. This time in the heart of Singapore's 'nerve center' that is Orchard Road!
Even I was awed at my obvious loyalty. Imagine, in the morning I departed from one HIE (Phuket), and arrived at this HIE in the afternoon! Not that I did this to avail of some bundled economic benefits, this just happens when I'm too occupied with work-related and social obligation activities that I don't have much time to think about places to stay (especially if just overnight). HIE is always my trusted default!

There are always 'minor' differences among HIE hotels, but I know what they 'generally' have (or don't have), and what they can (or cannot) do, to make my stay worry-free. Thus, if I don't have the luxury of time to ponder on this and that of a hotel, it's HIE! If there's none in my destination, I check IHG haha!

Actually, for now, I have nothing much to say about HIE Orchard Road. Why? Because when I arrived in the afternoon, I just tossed my things on the bed, and was off to meetups, eyeballs, kitakits, until 2AM.
I do know that the bathroom in my room was even more 'provocative' than those of HIE Clarke Quay and HIE Phuket. I think its wall (from the bed) was/is made of just artsy glass - but not see-through!

Their gym is bigger than at HIE Clarke Quay, but there is no pool. There is a common room where you can do a DYI laundry and ironing (namalantsa ako). And I had a meeting in a small room this morning (not sure if Clarke Quay has that). The hallways here also seemed a bit narrower, prime real estate eh!

I cannot remember though, why I took pictures of these in my room..,
Maybe I thought of communicating with them to say something? But I can't recall if it was anything positive or negative! Anyway, I am sure I'll be coming back to this hotel soon! I'll observe more then.

Here.., somebody who fetched me, caught a picture of my irresistible 'taludtod' during check-out..,
Holiday Inn Express Orchard Road front desk
In there, back there is the buffet breakfast that I'm not a fan of. But surely me sausage yun, pusta pa!

And as if to use more space, instead of just a plain open lobby, they instead have their BizCorner..,
Holiday Inn Express Orchard Road lobby
I wasn't able to peep what's behind that marble wall. Am not sure if it's an office or a business center.

Anyway, I'll have more about this place when I come back. I'm sure I will. Pramis!

Comments