Sighted: Air Swift

I was boarding on a (usual) PAL flight from Cebu to Manila. Once seated, I saw this beside my plane,
Air Swift ATR aircraft at Mactan Airport
Air Swift! If you are a frequent user of Cebu Airport like I am, you'd have noticed this small but thriving airliner since late last yeaar. I hear they were some island something airline bought by Ayala Corp. and renamed Air Swift. I have been to their office near the entrance. They fly to El Nido only. But, Ayala. Da!

This was so far the closest I have seen their aircraft, and I think it's inviting my interest..,
Air Swift ATR aircraft with red carpet on the tarmac at Mactan Airport
It's an ATR, therefore the entrance/exit is at the back. But look at the red carpet! Ano laban ka? A nice curious interesting start of operations, I must say. Seemingly irrelevant little things like that red carpet can actually become the start of something big. I should know, right?! When passengers are delighted they become interested and would like to repeat (and repeat) the experience. Hmm, I am curious now!

Sadly they only fly to El Nido from Cebu. I heard they have flights from Manila, but I don't know (yet) where to. I am not even sure where this airline is based (Cebu or Manila?). But it is Ayala, so, probably Manila. And probably too this one will last long and hopefully grow big. Ayala eh. I'll wait and see then!

But I'm hoping to try riding them na! Sana soon!

Post a Comment

0 Comments