Clear Day Flight Landing

Hey, this is some kind of a rejoinder, or probably even a "comparison & contrast", to how I landed at Tacloban exactly a week ago! We can call this a "versus" story. Proof that not everyday is a bad day!

Well, I still did my multi-lingual mental prayer.., wag na sana yung abort-abort.., kay makaharadlok!

Here's how it went..,
I took a PAL flight this time! Their planes are better and cleaner.
It was a morning flight. The skies are clearer during these times.
And there is even food on such a short flight. My previous story.
No aborted landing. It just took something like 26 or 27 minutes!

Anyway, here goes a video of the plane's appraoch and eventual landing into Tacloban Airport - if only to compare it to my Cebu Pacific flight seven days ago, where the plane had to abort landing, twice!



Ah eh.., not really an "apples-to-apples" comparison.., but.., I have more peace of mind hehehe. The ceiling was not disintegrating, the weather was fine, the window was cleaner (thus, I had a clearer video). The captain and the stewardesses talk (just a little bit) clearer too. So, it was a happier flight!

Happy new year Tacloban!

Post a Comment

0 Comments