Tacloban Airport Sunrise

sunrise at Daniel Za Romualdez Airport in Tacloban
I was waiting for my veeery early morning flight to Cebu. Early bird (not usual). Nothing to do, but not bored. I sat at the outside table of my favorite store across the airport, sipping my favorite drink, tinkering with my little camera, then I saw this.., so I clicked!

Rare sighting, and uncommon place to witness and shoot sunrises, I must say. No one does that at this location. I was just lucky to be in that right place and at the right time.

Proof? It started just like this...
Would you camp at this little store to catch a sunrise? Not really, di ba?! There's the building right in front, right? That's why I say, I was just lucky. The sun was inching up against the top edge of that terminal building's roof. Incidentally, the store's name is: "Sunrising Canteen"! Now we know why it is named so! I witnessed the "Sunrising"... Harumamay ka hin kaupay!

Oh well, this is a beautiful earth - most of the time. So, better look closely!



Comments