I Saw City Of Dreams Manila!

city of dreams manila external view
That's my simple and only news... I saw City of Dreams Manila for the first time haha!

And no I did not enter, much less roam the place hehe. I was just on my way from SM Mall of Asia to Island Cove in Cavite when I passed by the area and saw it. Yun lang!

Alright, you can laugh at me, you have my absolute permission! And I will not deny, probinsyano na ako, but happily! I left the metropolis in 2009, and I seldom get to swing by around this area! When I said I am leaving the metropolis because of the unbelievable traffic, I guess that included not seeing big and new things like these ;)

Oh, here... I even took another shot!
city of dreams manila external view
Hindi halatang excited 'no?! Well, promdi nga ako! Pagbigyan nyo na!

Well, maybe next time, I will drop by hehe!



Post a Comment

0 Comments