Random Sights & Scenes 17, Cebu

Just for the diary 😜

I have no "usual lengthy stories", but noted some notable sights & scenes in the course of living a wonderful life in and around Cebu...

A new day dawning...

0451H 11MAY2014, V&G Consolacion.
Another lovely day coming. I was attracted to that lone bright star stil persisting to shine bright, while Mr. Sun was slowly inching up...

Up? Hmm, oo nga, why was I already up that early? Ah well, the body clock probably got a bit used to rising early each morning in Camiguin the last few days. And...

Morning has broken...

0517H 11MAY2014, V&G Consolacion.
𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅗𝅥 Mine is the sunlight, Mine is the morning, Born of the One Light Eden saw play...
Praise with elation, praise every morning, God's recreation of the new day...𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯

I often forget, that this apartment has grand views - whether it be dawn or dusk!

A Flower Moon... and evening star (Venus?)

1838H 15MAY2014, V&G Consolacion.
I wondered why it was too "orangy" when the lunar eclipse was exactly a month ago. Well, nature has its ways of highlighting its beauty!

Stunning 'after-sunset'. Fiery heavenly art!

1814H 17MAY2014, V&G Consolacion.
Well, it is still summer, so that should be expected. The skies should probably have been colorfully so in the past week/s though I didn't often remember to check it out.

Dimsum Break!

1910H 18MAY2014, Pacific Mall, Mandaue.
Having been often away, I missed this vice. Oo, bisyo na'to! Ah that, had always been my set - Bacon Siomai, Yang Chow, Lumpia, Coke.

Oh no, it's not a value meal. Just my very own preferred personal meal combination!

O ha!

Pag gutom talaga (and when available), most of the time, I add-in THE Empress Roll plus Buchi!

At times, I go for Value Meal 4 but order Coke separately as I'm not fond of iced tea.

Bidyokehan!

1634H 19MAY2014, Canduman, Mandaue.
After riding the 13C (Ayala to Tintay), I was on a tricycle to Hiway and saw these...
They may have different "business styles" but they're one and the same business - bidyokehan - where you go to eat, drink and sing on a videoke machine all you want!

Actually, what caught my attention were the names: Porsch Yammy and Milasel's. I thought they were funny. That's a business trick, di ba? Fun catchy business names!

"Porsch" is probably from "Porsche" and "Yammy" probably from "Yummy". Same as we often say "pramis" instead of "promise", diba? But what's a VIDEO K HUZ? O, aber!

I think more mind-boggling would be: when both places have people singing. Jusko!

And that's only two of them. Who knows, baka meron pang iba sa likod hahaha!

Masaya sa Pilipinas. As in. Makabuang oi!

Bo's Coffee - Big Breakfast All Day!

1550H 20MAY2014, F. Ramos, Cebu City.
From one errand to another, I had to rush to this Bo's Coffee Branch at Raintree Mall on F. Ramos St., where friends were impatiently waiting - para mag-kulitan lang kami!

Haaay! Anyway, I got that for lunch. I think it's not available in all their branches. Lami!

Kulitan na walang hanggan, until mamalayan namin gab-i na diay. Da! So...

Abuhan Dos - the house of pochero!

2116H 20MAY2014, F. Ramos, Cebu City.
When we realized it was dinnertime na, we crossed to this long time favorite.
Kulitan pa rin - with nostalgia. Because, we all remembered, this was "White House", that became "Abuhan Dos". Although now, it looks like they have removed the "Dos".

But we all know there is a "Tres" over at IT Park. And we all still remember the "Uno", which was farther down the street near Velez College - ambot lang if buhi pa na ron!

Anyway, the Sizzling Pochero is still to die for.

Okay, those were/are my miscellany of the past 10 days. Oy, because I'm often away it feels like I'm once again a tourist here!
#CentralVisayas #TravelPhilippines #MetroCebu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enchanted River, Hinatuan

Beware of JAM / Tritran Bus

Seaside Dampa, Macapagal Boulevard